If you are looking for a Node js developer for your project, you are at the right place. You need to keep in mind several factors before hiring Node.js developers for your project. This blog covers all the parameters such as hiring Node js developers, responsibilities of Node js developers, mistakes to avoid, and how much it costs to hire them.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Node js?
- 2 What Does a Node.js developer do?
- 3 Popularity & Top Trends of Node JS
- 4 Major Responsibilities of Node js Developers
- 5 How to Hire Node js developers?
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid While Hiring Node.js Developer
- 7 Hire Dedicated Node JS Developer from Echo Innovate IT
- 8 Hire Node JS Developer Costs Comparison Worldwide & Expertise
- 9 Important Steps to Consider While Hiring Top Node js Developers.
- 10 When Do You Need to Hire a Node.js Development Company?
- 11 Why Hire Node.js Developer from Echo Innovate IT?
- 12 FAQs of Hiring Node Js Developer
- 13 Bottom Line
What is Node js?
Some platforms provide a plethora of web framework possibilities. Node.js appears to have it all, from the basic Express to the full-fledged MVC web framework Sails.js. NPM (Node Package Manager) is a command-line tool that installs, updates, and removes Node js packages from your application. Also, the HTTP module can be used to create an HTTP server that listens for server ports and responds to requests. Node.js comes with a number of command-line interfaces (CLI) options. Built-in debugging, multiple ways to execute scripts and other useful runtime features are all available through these options.
What Does a Node.js developer do?
Popularity & Top Trends of Node JS
The popularity of Node js has increased significantly in the past few years due to its being extremely lightweight and flexible. Since Node js is open-source in nature, it has become incredibly popular for both web and mobile app development.
Recent statistics show that:
- More than 50% of developers used Node js in their projects in the early 2020s.
- In the USA, approximately 28000+ websites are built using Node.js technology.
- eBay, AliExpress like big companies rely on Node.js.
- Node.js is used by websites that drive huge traffic for example Netflix, PayPal, and Groupon.
- Node.js was introduced into the developer world in 2009, but now it has widely gained popularity. In Github, Node.js has 75.9k stars, 19k forks, and 3k watchers.
In the survey conducted by StackOverflow in 2020, Node.js was the one to get the top spot.
Major Responsibilities of Node js Developers
Node js developers have a vast range of responsibilities to deal with. They work on resolving issues for increasing the performance of an application. They are required to know the basics of front-end framework in web development elements.
It must have proficiency in the back-end. Node js developers must be aware of the third-party tools used while developing an application.
The Major Responsibilities of Node js Developers Include,
- All server-side network elements must be deployed and managed.
- Ensure that front-end queries are responded to quickly and that the central database is performing well.
- Work with front-end developers on component integration.
- Build customer-facing UI and backend services for a variety of company operations.
- Write testable, reusable, and efficient code to create high-performance apps.
- Adopt appropriate security protocols, data security measures, and storage options.
- Provide technical support.
- Node.js operations, including database schemas, are reported.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and best practices
- Front-end framework and back-end provision
- Clear coding abilities
- Security features implementation
- Basics on testing application
- Bugs detection
- Third-party integrations
- Working with database
- Keeping up with the tech trends.
How to Hire Node js developers?
There are three popular hiring options when it comes to hiring a Node js developer for custom web application development. You can create an excellent job description as per your requirements to figure out who matches the most.
Let’s discuss the three popular options in detail:
Whether your project is either small or large scale, this is the best option for both types. You can hire a developer or a team of Node js developers from another country across the world which will lower the overall cost of your Node.js development.
You can go for outsourcing your project to a reputed company that has a team of expert developers that will provide you with long-term maintenance and build a top-notch secured application.
The perks of hiring outsourcing companies are many. Some of them to mention are lower production costs, great team experience, and quality work.
Hiring a freelancer seems an attractive option at first sight. But there are many risk factors involved in hiring a freelancer for your project.
Hiring a freelancer would cost you less but you cannot get quality work at cheaper prices. You have to find a qualified freelancing Node js developer to complete your project as per your project requirements.
It is recommended to hire a freelance developer only if it’s a quick or a small project. In hiring a freelancer, there are many complexities involved such as management and freelancers handling multiple projects at a time so they might not work on your project with full concentration.
In-house Node Js Developers
With this option, you can hire Node js experts to work from your office. It would be ideal to interview to find the best-suited candidate to work on your project because by this you can control each aspect of your project development.
But, the cons of hiring in-house Node.js developers are many as it is the most expensive option, with rent payment, a working place or a desk, and many more unexpected costs.
You have to pay additional expenses with monthly wages regardless of the actual contribution to take full control of the development process.
Mistakes to Avoid While Hiring Node.js Developer
For a positive hiring process, you need to avoid the following mistakes:
Creating a Proper Job Description
Providing a proper list of duties, job details, and responsibilities will help identify the Node.js developer’s responsibilities. Based on duties, responsibilities, anticipated skills, and experience will clarify and simplify the selection process as an employer.
The structure should include job details, company information, tasks, or qualifications.
Preparing More Personalized Interview Questions
Preparing the interview questions more specific to your project requirement will filter out candidates and enable technical interviewers to work only with the relevant ones.
Some basic questions that can guide you to your list of questions such as checking communication and problem-solving skills, ask a challenging question not only concerning Node js.
It would be much better to let Node js experts compile interview questions, to ensure those questions include Node js specific questions to test their skill and knowledge.
Limiting Search Regionally
Usually, people look for developers in their regional area. This might lead to a candidate ending up with not-so-good prospects for the employers. To get better results, you need to broaden your horizons.
You can hire Node js developers from the place or a country globally that you like as per your convenience and requirement.
Knowing Best Practices and Common Mistakes in Node.js
Programs and apps built with Node js differ from those built with other technologies or tools. Node.js programming requires more strategic thinking from the Node.js developer.
You need to avoid mistakes such as blocking the event loop, invoking a callback more than once, or not using the supervisor program, etc.
People commit some other frequent mistakes while hiring a Node js developer such as accepting candidates with years of experience, ignoring security concerns in programming, and going for full-stack generalists over dedicated back-end engineers.
Hire Dedicated Node JS Developer from Echo Innovate IT
Hire Node js developers from worldwide well-recognized Node.js development company Echo Innovate IT which has experience of more than 12 years in this industry.
We have a team of expert Node js developers who have work experience working in several sectors such as healthcare, media, finance, and many more.
Hire a Node.js developer from Echo Innovate IT to scale your business to the next level by building a robust application that offers a seamless experience.
Our Node js developers possess exceptional skills and experience to deliver highly customized solutions at the most affordable prices.
- Our experienced Node.js developers offer superior speed to your application.
- Echo Innovate IT Node js developer provides easy data streaming.
- Hire our experts for simple integration with databases from NoSQL within the Node.js platform.
- Our professional Node.js developers deliver the application in less time.
- Our Node js developers ensure the high performance of an application.
Hire Node JS Developer Costs Comparison Worldwide & Expertise
As per Indeed, the average salary of hiring a Node js developer in the USA is $111,000 per annum. The range starts approximately from $78,000 to $116,000 per year.
It is quite challenging to provide a definite answer to this question. The cost may vary depending on the quality you expect and your project requirements.
There are numerous companies available where you can hire a Node js developer but Echo Innovate IT is the right choice for you with a team of highly skilled professionals.
The charges may vary depending on the developer’s country and the experience of the Node.js expert.
Charges may vary depending on the developer’s country and the experience of the Node js experts.
|Node JS Developer in Different Countries||Hiring Costs per year|
The hourly pricing model for a node js developer ranges from $30 to $50 per hour.
|Node Js Developer Cost (Countries)||Minimal Rate||Maximal Rate||Average Rate|
|Junior NodeJS Developer||$20||$50||$29|
|Middle NodeJS Developer||$25||$84||$38|
|Senior NodeJS Developer||$38||$96||$50|
The best option at the most affordable prices is outsourcing your project to offshore Node js developers who can deliver you quality work.
Important Steps to Consider While Hiring Top Node js Developers.
- Choose the region where you’ll hire Node.js developers;
- evaluate the vendors in that region for domain and security skills, as well as market experience;
- Sign a win-win contract that covers all major aspects of collaboration;
- simplify communication with your newly acquired team and, if necessary, integrate them with your existing team;
- Working with your Node.js developers, create a secure product.
- Solution architects, tech leads, developers, DevOps, and QA professionals should all be on your team.
When Do You Need to Hire a Node.js Development Company?
Working with a Node js development company comes with several advantages. However, the vendor you select has a significant impact on the success of your business. As a result, you should consider this decision very carefully.
Yes, you should consider factors such as expertise, portfolio, client reviews, security compliances, and more.
You should hire Node js development company if:
- If you want to reduce development costs without compromising quality
- You are willing to entrust administrative, recruitment, and HR-related processes to a vendor
- Your business requirements frequently change, necessitating the need to scale up or down the team
- If you want to innovate, you should hire a Node js development company.
- Collaboration with a vendor will allow you to focus on deploying new technologies and techniques rather than worrying about administrative concerns.
Why Hire Node.js Developer from Echo Innovate IT?
Echo Innovate IT Node.js experts will assist you in completing your project as quickly as possible without compromising quality. Because we will handle all HR and legal aspects of our cooperation, you will be able to focus on your business deliverables.
You can swiftly hire a Node.js developer from Echo Innovate IT. You can outsource node js development to a leading company like us. Within a week, we will assign Node.js developers to your team. Because we work in a dedicated development team approach, these professionals will be totally immersed in your project. We offer the best node js web application development services.
FAQs of Hiring Node Js Developer
Equally important to wipe out the odds of web assaults, we follow the prescribed procedures of composing secure codes while working with NodeJS. Moreover, our NodeJS engineers are well-capable to the top prescribed procedures that grew through Github just as experience.
Of course, after cautious thought of your business prerequisites, we will allocate a talented and prepared full-stack Node.js developer team to take a shot at your task under an entrenched IT setup. Moreover, you can lead the required number of meetings as you need, before you employ an engineer of your decision.
You May Also Read This:
- How MEAN Stack is the Leading Choice for Start-up’s
- How To Find The Best Freelance Developer For Android App
- Hourly Hiring Charges For Android Developer/iOS Developer [in 2022]
Hiring a Node js developer is a great option and it may turn out to be a real challenge at present. But you should go for it and be very selective about finding a developer and pick someone who can fulfill your requirements timely.
If you are looking for highly experienced and professional Node js developers, you can get in touch with Echo Innovate IT now. We offer flexible models that can help your project to develop in better ways possible at the most affordable prices.
Our developers are available to work for you at your convenience. Contact us now!