Best Real Estate Apps: Realtors Should Look At These Startups For 2022
As we all know that in today’s digital world, it has become very essential for businesses or organizations to have their online presence to make their business successful. The same goes with the case of the real estate industry. In the past few years, real estate apps have gained immense popularity.
The real estate apps have made the lives of people much easier and convenient by providing the people who are looking for a house with the best possible deals on homes. Now, people can relax in their homes and leverage the advantages of real estate apps to find the house of their dreams.
The real estate industry is recognized globally. Here are some stats to look at:
It is estimated that by the end of the year 2040, the real estate market will grow to US$9.30 billion from US$1.72 billion in 2019. The real estate sector in India is expected to reach US$ 1 trillion in market size by 2030, up from US$ 200 billion in 2021, and contribute 13% to the country’s GDP by 2025.
As per ICRA estimates, Indian firms are expected to raise >Rs. 3.5 trillion (US$ 48 billion) through infrastructure and real estate investment trusts in 2022, as compared with raised funds worth US$ 29 billion to date.
Therefore, if you are looking to buy a house, there is something important for you! Before you plan to download any random real estate app, here’s the list of the latest & top real estate apps that are trending in 2022.
The app is designed with best-in-class features to search and find your dream home at your fingertips. Selling, buying, or renting a home is never this easy as the app’s rich resources and tools guide you through successful deals.
Features of Zillow’s App
- You can picture yourself in a home using 3D Home Tours
- Get neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
- Push notifications let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
- There are robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more.
- More than 135 million home listings
- Buy, sell, or rent a property
- Robust search filters
- Real estate agent directory
- Tag and share listings
- Sell quickly with Zillow Offers
- Mortgage tools
- Estimates can be inaccurate
- Listings made by sellers can be out of date
- Agents can pay for better placement
- No way to block individual listings
Xome is a perfect real estate app for people who are involved in home auctions. Like other real estate apps, Xome mobile applications search homes and also provide information about the latest auctions. Most of the first-time buyers looking for a home in a particular area with a tight budget find it perfect. However, the “homes only” feature of the Xome mobile app highlights foreclosed homes, the properties owned by financial institutions, and much more. The Xome real estate app enables you to use features like filtering the search with price or location.
Features of Xome Auctions App
- Xome’s map browsing function, you can layer in ZIP code information, school zone boundaries, neighborhood boundaries, city limits, and more.
- Whether it’s event registration, bidding, or signing the contract, everything can be completed using the app
- Search assets by address, city, state, or property ID
- Autosuggest search results to find similar properties
- Save & revisit your favorite searches & properties
- Push notifications so you never miss the opportunity to outbid your competition
- Bidding overview tab with a summary view of active assets and bids
- Pre-auction offer tab with the history of submitted offers and their status
- Contract e-signing through the app
- One of the largest databases of auction properties
- Access to pre-auction properties
- The same suite of features as the website
- Push notifications alert you when a competitive bid happens
- Contract e-signing within the app
- App has a history of bugs
- Relatively new without a very large client base yet
Apartments.com – Best House Rental App
Apartments.com is a renter’s favorite place thanks to the biggest inventory of rentals on the market combined with amazing imagery to show prospective tenants what the property offers. Prospective tenants can apply directly through the app.
Apartments.com was founded in 1992. Apartments.com has over five million downloads and 25,000 reviews in Google Play. The website has a rating of four out of five stars on the platform. In the Apple Store, the website is ranked at the 24th place of the Lifestyle category, and it is rated at 4.7 stars with approximately 15,000 reviews.
The app’s revenue comes mostly from advertising fees as well as the application fees that cost up to $25 for every 10 applications in 30 days. Apartments.com won best for renters because of its large inventory of not only apartments but also rental houses, condos, and townhomes combined with its convenient “apply now” feature within the app. It has extensive search and sort capabilities.
Features of Apartments.com App
- Check real-time availability, rent ranges, and specials without letting scams or repeat posts get in the way
- View more high-resolution photos, floor plans, HD videos, and 3D walkthroughs
- Subscribe to alerts for your saved searches to easily find the newest listings that meet your criteria
- Contact properties immediately by starting conversation right from the app.
- Largest inventory updated daily by an in-house research team
- Apartments.com not only features apartments, but also houses, townhouses, studio homes, and condos
- Within the app, you can send your application to the landlord or property manager through the “Apply now” feature.
- Search filters include wheelchair access, air conditioning, dishwasher, and whether the unit has a washer/dryer or just a hookup
- The app is rated well across platforms, but users sometimes face problems with sorting and updates
- Apartments.com does a good job of showing what’s nearby; however, it lacks in displaying the crime stats of the neighborhoods
- The in-app application feature is convenient, but there is a cost of $25 to apply to up to 10 properties in a month
Redfin – Property App
Get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes and don’t miss your dream home or property just by installing this best real estate app. Instantly book a free home tour with a Redfin Real Estate Agent and get updated with listing photos and the most up-to-date home details.
Features of Redfin App
- Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meets your search criteria
- Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour
- Search for homes near specific schools and school districts or other necessities
- Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market
- Customized searches
- Accurate estimation of home values
- Calculates mortgage, property tax, and insurance
- Buy with a Redfin agent and share part of a commission
- No feature to sort by last-updated
- Less detail on the home’s surrounding neighborhood than other apps
Personal Capital – Apps like Zillow
Personal Capital is considered one of the best rental property cash flow trackers. The app helps you track all your income, cash flow, and net worth. The application allows you to link your real estate assets and properties. The app is fully integrated with Zillow that makes monitoring your income and expenses easier.
Features of Personal Capital App
- Features automated net worth tracker
- Integrated with Zillow home price estimates
- Free retirement planner resource
- Full-service personal financial planning platform
- Limited accounting capabilities for tax planning
- Individual securities available
- Free, comprehensive investment management tools Free, comprehensive investment management tools
- Dedicated financial advisors
- Advanced tax optimization strategy
- $100,000 account minimum
- High management fee
DiversyFund requires just a low-cost initial investment, and its app has all the functionality of the website. There are no management fees, so it’s easy for you to get started as an entry-level, non-accredited investor.
DiversyFund is a crowdfunded commercial real estate investment platform. Unlike the majority in the industry, DiversyFund owns and directly manages its commercial properties.
Features of DiversyFund App
- Fee-free investing
- No experience required
- Expert investors
- Has access to some commercial real estate deals
- $500 minimum investment
- No management fees
- Accepts non-accredited investors
- Highly illiquid investments
- Has limited investment choices
- Unable to choose between commercial projects
Whether you are looking for a perfect home and neighborhood that matches your lifestyle to buy or rent, this amazing app can be a good companion.
Its key features like virtual neighborhood tours and 30M+ neighborhood reviews from locals help you get a genuine feel of what it is like to live there.
Features of Trulia App
Easily tour the neighborhood with original photos, local stories, and drone footage
Browse 34 neighborhood heat overlay maps such as crime, schools, amenities, and commute
Be in control with 30+ filters and custom keyword search
Stay up to date on the market and neighborhoods with alerts on new listing recommendations, price drops, or nearby open homes
- Local info on neighborhoods, schools, and shopping
- Notifications about new homes on the market that fit your criteria
- Link to the listing agent in each property listing
- The platform provides pre-qualified financing and calculators
- You can draw with your finger on the map to customize searches
- Crime map is difficult to read
LoopNet.com is one of the best real estate apps for investors as it only lists commercial properties. Therefore, if you want to purchase a commercial property then LoopNet.com is the best solution for you. This saves investors time as they do not have to sort and filter through homes and individual apartments for sale and rent.
Same as Zillow, this real estate app also showcases bigger and multi-unit properties for sale and also offers many vital insights on a particular property. Once you enter a specific area, you can seamlessly access thousands of commercial properties or multi-store buildings perfect for office spaces.
Features of LoopNet App
- Listing Management Portal
- Listing Syndication
- Premium Listings & Profiles
- Helps to minimize advertising cots
- It is easy to use
- The tool has a free version
- Some services are only available on premium package
- Lots of competition
It has always been difficult to find the best deal in the real estate market. But, the issue has been significantly resolved after the DealCheck app was introduced. The DealCheck app enables the user to compare the properties of a selected area for making better investment decisions. The app also accurately calculates the expenses and other related costs associated with the house to tell you whether the investment is worthy or not. Also, the users can customize the reports as per their requirements and can share them seamlessly with other contacts. The customer service of DealCheck is very responsive.
Features of DealCheck App
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Asset Tracking
- Data Import / Export
- Performance Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- For Investors
- Investor Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Desktop and mobile apps
- Recent sales and rental comps
- Offer calculator
- Customizable features
- Complex interface
- Recent upgrades sometimes cause data loss
Realtor – real estate app
Those looking for houses, condos, and townhomes for sale can install this app to get the most up-to-date listings with ease. also, these real estate apps for buyers. This app is one the best realtor apps in the industry & a convenient app that offers everything from the best research tools, virtual tours, detailed photos, video tours, neighborhood noise level heat maps, and more.
Features of Realtor App
- This award-winning app updates listing in real-time
- Customize your search and get a home search experience tailored to you
- MLS real estate listings include details like price, sales history, property tax, school information & more
- Receive real estate notification alerts on price reductions & new listings
- Users can hide a listing from their search results
- Search other rentals in the same area with a touch of a button
- Shows when the listing was last updated
- Property listings include neighborhood noise level assessments
- Clicking on “Contact Agent” will not go to the listing agent
- Limited search criteria
5 Benefits Of Real Estate Apps For Agents And Brokers
Let’s see some of the benefits of real estate apps for agents and brokers:
You can get details about the customer using mobile applications. Details such as locations, their budget, their preferred location, and more. This way people having their real estate app can target customers easily and accurately. With the help of an app, a buyer and a seller can interact directly and they do not need any broker as a link between them.
Increase in Sales and Lead Generation
With mobile applications, there are high chances of leads turning into sales which can be really beneficial for a business. The sellers can send push notifications to their users using the app, which will keep them connected through their clients. A buyer searching for a new property and if willing to buy it then the buyer can directly contact the seller. The real estate apps make it fast and convenient for a buyer and a seller to purchase and sell the property.
With the help of real estate mobile applications, the sellers can create a list of properties. Owners of the properties can allow other property sellers or dealers to list their properties to find buyers. In case, third-party sellers find buyers interested in buying the properties, then the actual owner has to share the commission with app owners depending on terms and agreements.
Instant Decision Making
The real estate apps help buyers and sellers in quick decision-making because both parties already have an idea about their requirements. Real estate mobile apps crafted with feature-rich functionalities can drive high user engagement. So the real estate app developers develop apps including features like Google Maps, 3D view of properties, mortgage calculators, etc. These features help buyers in saving a lot of time involved in site visiting and cost estimation. Hence, it helps in fast decision-making.
Feedback is one of the most important features of business communication. Each seller wants to know the reviews about their application whether their customer is satisfied or not is their concern. After investing in app development, it becomes your responsibility to know whether the users benefit from your products or services. If not, ask for feedback that can be helpful in improving the app.
How Much Does it Cost for a Real Estate App?
The cost of building feature-rich renowned apps like Zillow, Trulia, Xome can cost around $83,000 to $150,000. However, if you are planning to build an app with basic features, you can build starting from $10,000 to $25,000. For adding advanced features to your real estate app, the cost may go up to $35,000 or more.
The overall real estate app development cost may vary depending on several factors like features, the complexity of an application, developer charges, location of the company, etc. If your company is looking for an exceptional real estate app with extra functionalities, the software development cost of a real estate app may range from $50,000 to $100000.
Echo Innovate IT offers top-notch real estate app development services. Our highly skilled developers integrate the high-end real estate app features into your application. Our team of experts works really hard on all the aspects of a real estate app development project keeping your requirements into consideration and providing an outstanding real estate app design. Therefore, if you’re planning to develop an application for a real estate business, then contact our experts now!
FAQ’s of Real Estate Apps
- How much does a real estate app cost?
Real estate apps are typically free. Most apps allow you to freely browse properties, lenders, and agents. You can also use these apps to read about news and major events in the industry for free. However, if you want to list your house for sale on the app, then there may be fees. There may be listing fees between 1% and 3% of the home’s selling price. If you’re a broker who wants to put a commercial listing in the app’s database, that will cost you, too.
- How do we choose the best real estate apps?
There are a plethora of real estate apps out there. We did a thorough analysis to shortlist the best 10 real estate apps for you. We chose these best 10 real estate apps by considering major factors including unique features, the type of real estate they’re best suited for, tools and perks they offer, and their search functions.
There’s a huge completion in the real investment market, you need to stay updated and ahead of the curve. That’s the reason we have come up with the best real estate apps for the year 2022.
You cannot neglect the fact that the best real estate apps will continue to benefit the users by enhancing the investment landscape and improving business efficiency and performance. Therefore, you can select the right application for you and gain higher profits and revenues in your business.
you are planning to invest in a real estate application, then Echo Innovate IT is the perfect choice for you. . Our expert developers and qualified QA Engineers promise to deliver the best and cost-effective real estate software solutions perfect for your business growth. If you have any real estate app ideas, do let us know. Get in touch with us now!