You would have used several apps made with Flutter without even knowing it. The second generation of Flutter was released in March 2021 with more upgrades. The latest release of updated Flutter offered a better experience for both developers and users. So, in this blog, we have come with all the benefits and drawbacks behind Flutter to decide whether it fits the parameters of your next application. `
Let’s have a look at some interesting facts and figures about this excellent app development platform.
Table of Contents
- 1 Flutter App Development Stats
- 2 Why Flutter is the Right Choice for Startup App Development?
- 3 How to Hire Flutter App Development Company & Developers for Startups or Project Success?
- 3.1 Hire In-house Flutter App Developer
- 3.2 Hire Flutter App Freelancer
- 3.3 Outsourcing for Flutter App Development
- 4 Why should you Hire Flutter App Developers From Echo Innovate IT?
- 5 Which are the Popular Brands That Use Flutter to Develop Apps?
- 6 Flutter vs React Native: Which is Best for Your App?
- 7 When Should Outsource Your Flutter App Development Project?
- 8 Where Can I Find the Best Flutter App Developer?
- 9 How much does Flutter App Development Cost & Flutter Developer Per hour Charge?
- 10 FAQ’s of Flutter App Development Company
- 11 In Conclusion
Flutter App Development Stats
- According to Google Trends, Flutter is the second most leading programming language in 2020 followed by React Native for developing customized cross-platform mobile apps.
- Google, GROUPON, eBay, and Alibaba Group, apps like these have chosen the Flutter platform to make robust apps in a short time.
- According to the Stackoverflow survey, Flutter is the third most loved framework after .Net Core and Torch.
- Flutter is among the most robust cross-platform app development frameworks and the most popular platform for developing Android and iOS applications.
Why Flutter is the Right Choice for Startup App Development?
Flutter overcomes various issues easily in mobile app development. it is capable of leveraging the native UI elements of both Android and iOS. Flutter has become a preferred choice amongst tech startups who want to craft native apps that are cross-platform compatible.
Here are some of the reasons which justify Flutter is the right choice for startup apps development:
Enables a Powerful Design
Flutter has come up with a broad range of enhanced UI features and designs that fascinate lots of customers.
Flutter offers a wider variety of widgets and also comes with powerful customized widgets for Android and iOS platforms –that let developers craft a seamless and smooth user experience.
Additionally, Flutter has Material Design for Android and Cupertino or iOS widgets for iOS applications that help developers in building responsive applications, providing the users an amazing user experience.
Extremely Budget Friendly
Small startups may not be capable of spending a lot of money on developing native apps. The basic explanation for this expensive venture is that developers of the software have to write several codes for different operating systems for building mobile apps. We can work with a single code base in a flutter that can operate perfectly on multiple platforms for developing apps. Hence, this reduces the cost of maintenance of mobile apps which is beneficial for startups.
Efficient MVP Development For Startups
Developing your startup app with Flutter is an excellent choice due to the reason how efficient MVP development you get with Flutter. Whereas, to build an MVP in Flutter takes less amount of time and effort.
Here are some of the aspects that make the creation of Flutter for MVP application a game-changer for startups:
- Flutter developers can craft mobile applications for startups with a minimum learning curve.
- Since the Flutter SDK comes with minimum coding, the cost is less for Flutter app development, especially for MVPs.
- It is a reliable option to craft an app with Flutter because it has the strong backing of Google and an equivalently big community.
High Performance – With the Use of Dart
Dart is Flutter’s object-oriented language that comprises native code using Ahead-of-Time development techniques. Speed of the launch time of an application increases. Also, it uses its in-built widgets.
It allows the app to connect directly with the native platform. This permits app developers to build even complicated apps with no compromise in the quality of an application at a minimum cost.
How to Hire Flutter App Development Company & Developers for Startups or Project Success?
For hiring an app developer for startups, you can look after their work experience, which technology they use in app development, project management, and communication are the important criteria to consider. There are three great options for you if you want to hire an app developer for your startup. You can hire both- a freelance developer or someone in-house. You could also outsource your project to an app development company.
Hire In-house Flutter App Developer
Most of the startups consider hiring a full-time employee as an app developer. The hiring trend has changed in this evolving world.
Pros of hiring an in-house Flutter app developer
- You can hire an app developer that perfectly fits your startup culture.
- They are more genuine and easy to communicate with.
- They support you throughout and are available for anything unexpected that comes along the development lifecycle.
Cons of Hiring an In-House Flutter App Developer
- It takes a lot of time to hire an in-house flutter app developer.
- You have to issue them with paid time off and other benefits too.
- It is tough to hire a full-time employee for startups.
- You have to manage their workload during the project.
- You will have to be a part of the project management process and it will consume your time.
- One developer will have a limited skill set and expertise
Hire Flutter App Freelancer
Several startups go for freelance developers when they don’t have the bandwidth to onboard an in-house developer. Let’s see the pros and cons of hiring freelance developers.
Pros of Hiring Freelancers
Various available options on popular platforms like Toptal, Fiverr, or Upwork.
They might work for lower pay in comparison to in-house employees.
You don’t have to pay for any sort of benefits to freelance developers.
Cons of Hiring Freelancers
- They might stop working for you in the middle of the project.
- There is no assurance of the quality of software outputs.
- They are not fully devoted to your project alone because they work on multiple projects at a time.
- You become responsible for code reviews and quality checks.
- Thus for testing, UX design, etc, you may need to hire different experts.
- Once a freelance developer delivers your service, the association with a freelance developer ends. Also for maintaining or upgrading your app in the future you may need to hire someone else.
Outsourcing for Flutter App Development
Outsourcing your development project to a reliable app development company is the ideal choice for startups. It is very affordable.
Also, outsourcing companies have much more industry expertise and a team of experts.
Pros of Outsourcing for Flutter app development
- You get entire project management services from a company such as an app development with attractive app design and testing of an application.
- They have prevalent processes, communication channels, and code quality benchmarks.
- An app development company has experts for each aspect of software development. Be it working on strategies or budget frames.
- They ensure the success of your application for a prolonged time. Outsourcing companies help you to launch your app.
- They also help you to maintain and upgrade it according to your requirement.
Thus it’s best to go for an app development company if you want to hire an app developer for your startup.
Why should you Hire Flutter App Developers From Echo Innovate IT?
At Echo Innovate IT, we offer the best Flutter app development services. Also, we provide you with the best team of developers. At Echo Innovate IT, our only goal is to deliver top-notch applications to clients and satisfy our customers with good quality application development.
We have more than 12 years of experience and 50+ developers. We have completed hundreds of projects successfully. If you are looking to hire Flutter app developers, then get in touch with our experienced team of experts.
If You want to Check our Client Testimonials. Then Watch this Video.
At Echo Innovate IT, we deliver out-of-the-box Flutter app development services with proven strategies. Our team works on an application with the latest technology implementation.
Which are the Popular Brands That Use Flutter to Develop Apps?
Amazon Company continues to develop the AWS mobile SDK for Flutter. App developers need to work on the Amplify for Flutter library that facilitates a smooth transition for mobile applications using AWS services. AWS is the leading cloud services provider globally. Integrating with Amazon AWS services may be a significant selling point for companies considering Flutter in 2021.
The company published a job posting looking for a Flutter app developer that helps Etsy sellers grow their business through an app. Etsy joins the other companies that have built apps using Flutter in record time.
Wiredash is a great tool that is used to collect user feedback within Flutter applications. it relies on functionality within the Flutter framework to provide high-quality feedback options without affecting the performance of the app.
Realtor.com is another great example of a huge company that turned to Flutter to help scale its mobile development. They have stated that it highly increased the productivity of their developers working with Flutter.
A development team from Xianyu, which is the second biggest retail platform of Alibaba Group, developed an app using Flutter. The app was downloaded by more than 50 million users and has over 10 million active users every day. Choosing Flutter helped in saving time due to a single codebase, they could easily build and maintain the app.
All information about SpaceX is available in this application. We can access a detailed list of all previous and upcoming rocket launches. Also, we can look through the catalog of all vehicles and find out more about rockets, capsules, and ships created by SpaceX over the years. This app has a ship locator that enables the user to check the position, speed, and status of the active spaceships used by SpaceX.
Flutter vs React Native: Which is Best for Your App?
Every solution has its benefits and drawbacks that ease or obstruct mobile app development to some extent. Both platforms have several benefits that keep attracting developers and app owners.
Let’s see the pros and cons of Flutter and React Native:
React Native Pros
- Development speed is faster and cost-efficient
- With React Native, you can craft apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Great user experience
- Maintenance cost is less due to single codebase
- React Native mobile apps get easily listed in-app store or play store.
- Easy to work with
- Intelligent debugging tools
- Smoother and faster UI
Cons of React Native
- Lags in performance
- As per the design, it’s not efficient
- Custom modules are needed
- Issues with the app updating
- With Flutter, you get faster development by working with a single codebase that saves your time, money, and effort.
- With Flutter, you can make changes to the code and get the results instantly in the app preview, without even recompiling the code.
- Due to Flutter’s layered architecture, you get full customization & fast rendering with Flutter.
- Flutter works for the web and provides proper documentation that enables you to check the way native controls work.
- It separates UI from native controls that eliminate errors made by mobile manufacturers.
Cons of Flutter
- Flutter apps occupy a lot of space and take longer to update or download an app.
Both Flutter and React Native have their pros & cons. Flutter has few limitations, but the perks of developing an app with Flutter are hard to ignore. Flutter can be a good and preferable choice.
When Should Outsource Your Flutter App Development Project?
We have short-listed some of the signs that indicate you should go for the Flutter app development project:
- You need to outsource the project when there is an absence of Mobile App Development in Your Main Business Functions that reduces the risk of failure.
- If you lack the needed Expertise.
- You need tools and licenses for the app development project so you can avoid these hurdles by opting for an outsource app development project.
- In-House Team has a huge workload which affects their efficiency.
- There is limited time to complete a few projects and it might be possible that the in-house mobile development team may not complete it on time.
- In case you don’t have internal resources with to-the-point experience or all your project managers are overloaded with other projects.
- Don’t have time for a guarantee of full-time support in app development.
- You Don’t Want to Bear the Production Risk.
Where Can I Find the Best Flutter App Developer?
Due to constantly evolving app development technology. Developers are required to re-strategize their development process to keep their projects up to date with the latest tech.
Echo Innovate IT is one of the leading Flutter app development companies. We have more than 12 years of experience. We have a powerful team of more than 50 app developers.
Echo Innovate IT specializes in Flutter app development services at a budget-friendly rate. Our only goal is to help clients meet their growing business needs.
Clutch is a B2B research, ratings, and reviews site. This Platform identifies leading IT and marketing service providers and software. Clutch helps companies manage their online reputation by 3rd party, and increases their brand visibility, and brings more traffic.
Upwork is one of the best sites to find developers over the globe with 5.0 ratings. This platform provides several options for hiring freelance developers. Upwork is one of the biggest marketplaces where you can mostly find work.
GoodFirms is a B2B research and review platform that helps businesses to opt for the latest technology, best software, and eCommerce development services.
We are Recognised by GoodFirms as a Top Mobile App Development Company. Check our Happy Clients Works and 5 Start Reviews
We at Echo Innovate IT, cater to numerous users by offering a categorized directory, client reviews, and company evaluation content and resources, helping them choose the best software development, and design that meet their specific needs. Our team follows an innovative process.
4: Arc. dev
Arc. dev is the remote career platform that helps various developers build amazing careers globally. Arc. dev is a niche platform for freelance developers and online mentorship that enables you to hire top-class remote developers and teams effortlessly.
How much does Flutter App Development Cost & Flutter Developer Per hour Charge?
The cost of developing a mobile cross-platform application lies somewhere between $37,000-$171,450 and can reach up to $500,000 as per the hourly average price of $150. You can hire flutter app developers with an average cost of $18 to $35 per hour. The cost may vary depending on several factors such as the complexity of an application, features implemented, development company’s rate, support, and maintenance cost, etc. Lower development and maintenance cost is one of the prior reasons to build your startup app in Flutter.
FAQ’s of Flutter App Development Company
Yes, Because Flutter is a ‘Google’ technology. Flutter offers a wide range of benefits for businesses. So as per our experience, you should definitely go with flutter to build an app and website.
Yes, Echo Innovate IT Accept IT Outsourcing project, With Provide industry Best Technologies and Experts. If you want to know more about outsourcing projects then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +1 (386) 675-0158.
Since the framework is quite new, the evolution in an ecosystem of mobile app development in Flutter continues. Considering the benefits Flutter provides, developing your startup app in Flutter is the perfect choice for you.
Flutter will continue to boost the business market in mobile app’s growth globally. Most of the startups and upcoming companies are already impressed with this excellent platform and have shifted to this phenomenal cross-platform architecture for their mobile app requirements.